Exemption from passenger cars and motorised vehicle tax (bpm) and motor vehicle tax (mrb).


Autorijschool Brigitte


Once you become a resident of the Netherlands, you can still make use of your foreign driving licence for a certain period. This period depends on the country where you obtained the driving licence. After this ‘transition period’ has elapsed, you must obtain a Dutch driving licence.



 Traffic regulations

Traffic department

Speed limits

My presentation

Bel voor meer informatie:

06-150 220 58

of mail: autorijschool-brigitte@live.nl